Mission & Vision
- To provide the best possible education facilities.
- To emphasize on value-based education through multi-grade modern teaching methodologies.
- To develop sensitivity in our students to be responsible citizens of the nation to think in the direction of improving the quality of life and meeting society needs.
- To sustain an active partnership program with industry and other academic institutes with an aim to promote intellectual exchanges and resource sharing.
- To conduct value-added training programme for students.
- To enhance their "employability".
- To ensure holistic development of student's personality.
Vision"To produce a dynamic and vibrant force of technocrats with managerial abilities who can discover and develop innovative solutions to meet the challenge of 21st century."
Our vision as a technical Institution is to provide an open opportunity to the young generation, irrespective of their caste & creed to imbibe knowledge and wisdom in various technical disciplines including engineering, management & Computer Science and Development of holistic personality & entrepreneurship enabling them to carve a niche in the Society for themselves.
Why choose ACEM
- We partner with companies and organizations that play a role in the academic life of our students by advising course curriculum, providing field education and employment. By helping us develop curriculum, these companies nurture our students to meet industry needs and gain skills that are highly sought after in the current job market.
Where can I find more information about applying?
In our Admissions section, you'll find everything you need to know from How to Apply, as well as contact information in case you can't find what you're looking for online..
Consistency and Focus
All programs are career-focused and application-oriented.
Program Advisory Committees, which meet regularly and are informed by industry feedback, insure that all curricula align with actual work sector expectations and requirements.
Faculty plan and deliver courses to emphasize hands-on projects that engage students and facilitate learning.